All new high efficiency furnaces sold in Canada must be at least 95% efficient. New furnaces must also have an electronically commutated (ECM) blower motor to be Energy Star Certified.
A new furnace with an ECM motor and 2 stage burners will result in significant gas and electrical savings. Your home will have better air circulation, more even temperature distribution, reduced energy costs and be more comfortable.
A furnace with modulating burners and ECM motor will give you the highest level of comfort and savings.
Call for a free estimate or quote.
Repair Specialists for Bryant, Carrier and Payne Furnaces
With qualified professional technicians that are Factory Trained and NATE Certified we will fix your furnace right the first time and have it up and running quickly.
Before calling for emergency furnace service, please read the tips below. It may prevent a service call or help us diagnose your problem quicker:
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set above the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the HEAT or AUTO position. The fan switch should be set to ON for continuous airflow or AUTO if you want the blower to operate only while the furnace is operating.
- Check the thermostat batteries.
- Try to get the furnace to turn on by raising the thermostat to its highest temperature setting.
- Check the air filter, an extremely dirty air filter can block air flow and cause the furnace to shut down on limit.
- Make sure all registers are open and not obstructed.
- Check the power disconnect switch by the furnace.
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for the furnace.
- Check to make sure the gas control valve to the furnace is open.
- Check the pilot light. (Electronic ignitions will not have a pilot light).
- If the problem persists, please contact us.
With a high efficiency furnace check that the vent's pipes outside are not blocked with snow or frost.